About Seychelles Travel
Seychelles Travel was established 28 years ago as a Private Specialist Tour Operator for the Seychelles. The business was a partnership between Lucia Gregory and her father, Derek who had lived in the Seychelles for 11 years. Having emigrated back to England, they realised that there was a whole paradise yet to be discovered by the British population. With their deep love and knowledge of the islands, Seychelles Travel was formed.
Here at Seychelles Travel we pride ourselves on our specialist knowledge; our staff regularly visit the Seychelles to update and familiarise themselves with the hotels and islands. We like to stand behind our recommendations, ensuring that you get the best out of your holiday. We also have excellent buying power with our partner hotels in the Seychelles, giving us very competitive rates. However, we will always price match an identical genuine holiday quotation.
Simple things such as getting from island to island, or knowing when the trade winds are, often leave clients confused and exasperated. That is what Seychelles Travel is here for. We will take the stress out of holiday planning, giving you a tailor-made itinerary that best suits you.
Our philosophy is quite simple: personal service for all our clients with a heartfelt desire to provide customer satisfaction. Our knowledge is priceless, yet costs you nothing.
Why choose Seychelles Travel?
It can be really difficult booking the perfect holiday. You can spend hours poring over brochures and looking at websites, but it’s tough to really get a feel for what it would be like to be there, and to understand the pros and cons to each location or hotel. You spend loads of time looking up where it is, where it is in relation to other places you want to go, what reviews it gets… and by the end of the process you’re exhausted, more in need of a holiday than ever, but often none the wiser about what choices to make.
That’s where we come in. Whether you’ve created a detailed dream itinerary or only just decided on the destination, we can discuss the finer points of your holiday with you. Our Seychelles specialists are highly trained, have all been to the islands and enjoy discussing various options with our clients. We’re more than happy to provide advice and recommendations suited to your wishes and budget – and all at no cost to you.
Our outstanding service starts from the moment you contact us and continues until after your return. But if you are still unconvinced, here are a few advantages of booking with us:
- Client Feedback - the experiences we've provided for our previous clients speak for themselves. Please read our wonderful Client comments page.
- Unrivalled local knowledge of Seychelles - Regular inspection visits are made to all our hotels & islands. We use this extensive knowledge of the islands to help plan your travel arrangements.
- Attention to detail - We understand how important it is that everything runs smoothly. From picking just the right accommodation, to uncomplicated transfers and activities for when you get there. We will ensure it is all perfect.
- Competitive - Our prices are the most competitive with no travel agents involved. We operate a price match policy and our Seychelles specialists do not work on a commission basis.
- Enthusiasm - We are passionate about the Seychelles. We want you to enjoy the islands as much as we do.
- Reliability - 24 years established as a fully ATOL bonded Seychelles specialist family-owned tour operator.
- Seychelles Tourist Office - We are recommended and approved by the Tourist Board.
- Confidence - Go on holiday to the Seychelles in the knowledge that you are travelling with a bona-fide Seychelles tour operator who cares for their clients. Although do please remember that if you book your flights separately and accommodation separately, your money may NOT be ATOL financially protected.
- Financial protection - Our holiday packages are financially protected by the CAA.
Click on the ATOL logo below to check our licence No:3751