8 Day/7 Night Seychelles Pegasus Cruise 2019 & 2020
Latest Seychelles Pegasus Special Offers
- 40% Discount Offers on Pegasus 8 & 5 day island cruises with Reduced Single Supplement - now only 10% - was 50%.
- 40% discount applies to cruises on the following dates in 2019 : May, 18, 25. June 1, 8, 15, 22. July 27. Aug 10, 24. Sept 7, 14.
- This offer cannot be combined with other Pegasus offers and subject to availability.
- Honeymooners Package: 25% cruise discount for the bride! - a welcome bottle of champagne, fruit basket, a special candlelit dinner on board and a "Memories" gift on departure. Please note that you have to be on board within 6 months of your wedding date
- 10% discount for Wedding Anniversary couples who have spent their honeymoon on board a Variety Cruise vessel.
CABIN PRICES - SAILINGS FROM 02 MARCH 2019 TO 26 OCTOBER 2019
|High Season||Low Season|
|Category C cabin - Sun Deck, Twin Beds, price per person:||£1671||£1508|
|Category B cabin - Main and Sun Deck, Double or Twin Beds, price per person:||£1875||£1671|
|Category A cabin - Main and Upper Deck, Double, Twin or Triple Beds, price per person:||£2242||£2038|
|Reduced price for 3rd person in Category A triple cabin:||£1569||£1427|
|Children 7-10 years, sharing Category A triple cabin with 2 paying adults:||£1121||£1019|
|Children 10-16 years, sharing Category A triple cabin with 2 paying adults:||£1457||£1325|
|Conservation & Port Charges:||£ 328||£ 328|
Sailing Dates from 02 March 2019 to 26 October 2019
|HIGH SEASON||2019||January: 12, 19, 26. February: 2, 9, 16, 23. March: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30. April : 6, 13, 20, 27.|
|HIGH SEASON||2019||May: 4, 11, 18, 25. October: 5, 12, 19, 26.|
|LOW SEASON||2019||January: 5. June: 1, 8, 15, 22, August: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31. September: 7, 14, 21, 28.|
8 Day Cruise itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday - Mahé (Inter-Island Quay), Port Victoria to St.Anne Island
Embarkation is at the Mahé Inter-Island Quay between 15.00hrs and 16.00hrs. After welcome cocktails and safety drill we leave port and sail to nearby St. Anne Island for a refreshing swim and our overnight stay. Welcome evening dinner and overnight at anchor.
Day 2 - Sunday - St. Anne - Curieuse Island - Praslin
We leave St. Anne early to reach Curieuse Island by late morning. Included in your cruise is a visit with a guide to explore on foot this uninhabited island, once the location of a colonial hospital, now home to a breeding programme for giant tortoises in all numbering approximately 250. The excursion takes in a working farm and a guided walk through the mangrove forests. Later we BBQ beneath the trees on the beach with a choice of optional water activities and relaxing on board. Evening back on board your cruise ship with overnight at anchor.
Day 3 - Monday - Curieuse - Cousin Island - Anse Lazio
In the morning we leave Curieuse Island and cruise to Cousin Island. Included in the your cruise is the excursion to the bird sanctuary on Cousin Island which is in the care of the Bird Life International organisation and is designated a Special Reserve. Cousin Island is not only significant for sea birds and endemic land birds but also an important breeding site for Hawksbill Turtles in the Indian Ocean. Cousin Island is the home to the Brush Warblers, the Seychelles Fody, and Seychelles Turtle Dove. The Magpie Robin has recently been introduced. Here also are found large numbers of seabirds including Audubon's Shearwaters, Bridled Terns, Brown and Black Noddies.
Later in the afternoon we cruise to Anse Lazio, Praslin, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Time to relax and rest or to enjoy water activities. Evening dinner on board at anchor at Anse Lazio.
Day 4 - Tuesday - Anse Lazio - Aride Island - St Pierre Island - Baie St Anne, Praslin.
Morning cruise to Aride Island where you have the option of the included excursion that takes you to the top of the island for an amazing panoramic view. Aride Island is a nature reserve managed by the Island Conservation Society UK, a UK Registered Charity. The only inhabitants are the nature reserve's staff and Island Manager.
Aride hosts over 1 million of the most important sea bird populations in the Indian Ocean with 18 species of native birds breeding on the island that includes the Audubon Shearwater and the Seychelles Warbler. Aride is also home to the Wright's Gardenia, unique to Aride Island. At midday we sail to St Pierre Island, Praslin and after lunch we take a leisurely snorkelling and swimming break. Around sunset we sail round to Baie St. Anne, Praslin and enjoy a pleasant Creole evening with dinner within the harbour.
Day 5 - Wednesday - Baie St. Anne Praslin , Felicite, La Digue.
Explore Praslin Island with optional excursion of approximately 3 hours to the famous Vallée de Mai. Enjoy a picturesque drive to the Unesco Heritage site through the villages and coastal area. Arrive at the Vallee de Mai, home of the wonderous Coco de Mer palm with its cathedral like fronds and of course renowned as the world's largest double lobed nut.here also you chance sighting the delightful Black Parrot. Excursion price that includes coach transfers and entrance fee to the Vallee de Mai, approximately €70 per person.
Later in the afternoon we sail on to Félicité Island or Grand Soeur for snorkelling, relaxation or optional diving excursions. Evening sailing to La Digue to enjoy evening dinner and overnight stay at the port.
Day 6 - Thursday - La Digue Island, Moyenne Island Mahé.
All day on La Digue, famous for the stunning rock formations at Anse Source d'Argent. The traditional ox-carts and bicycles are the islands method of transport. Pegasus offers an optional ox-cart tour of the island that includes the Veuve Nature reserve, L'Union Estate with its traditional copra kiln, Source d'Argent beach and a fascinating tour of the La Digue villages and island life. Guide price of this tour is €70 per person. Late afternoon sailing to Moyenne Island, Mahé for evening dinner and overnight at anchor.
Day 7 - Friday- Moyenne Island, Mahé
Short guided tour of Moyenne Island, previously the home to Brendan Grimshaw who live on the island alone for 35 years. Enjoy a beach BBQ on the island. Your last opportunity to snorkel and swim before our farewell Captain's dinner with music and fun. Late evening we cruise back to the Inter Island Quay, Mahé.
Day 8 - Saturday - Disembarkation at the Inter-Island Quay, Mahé between 09.00 & 10.00hrs.
Request Your 7 night / 8 day Cruise Price Now!
Pegasus Cruise Terms & Conditions:
Your cruise includes:
- Accommodation in double, twin or triple cabins with private shower, wc and air conditioning.
- Full board - American buffet breakfast plus two main meals daily, including a welcome cocktail, Creole night, fun BBQ and Captain's dinner. #Please see optional inclusive drinks package below#
- All day complimentary filter coffee, tea and still mineral water. Use of fishing and snorkelling equipment. Multilingual cruise escorts.
- Guided tour of Curieuse Island, Cousin Island, Aride Island and Moyenne Island.
- English speaking cruise escort
Inclusive Drinks Package, All Day 11am - 11pm open bar, including local beers, wines & spirits (excluding Champagne & Premium brands) £370 per person.
- Crew tips and passenger personal expenses.
- Beverages (except those mentioned above),
- Shore excursions and other land arrangements other than those mentioned above.
- Optional excursions: Praslin Island excursion to the Vallée de Mai, duration of approximately 3 hours (half day), with English speaking guide. Minimum 12 passengers. Guide Price per person: €75.
- Optional La Digue Island excursion of approximately 3½ hours (half day) to Veuve Nature Reserve, L'Union Estate and Anse Source d'Argent. Guide Price per person: €70. Minimum 12 passengers.
- The cruise itineraries shown are subject to the local weather conditions. The ship's captain reserves the right to change an itinerary in the interest of passenger safety and comfort.
- International air flights and local Seychelles transfers - We would be pleased to provide you with competitive prices for these.
Seychelles Travel Tailor-Made Cruise & Stay Suggestions
Why not consider combining your Pegasus Discovery Cruise with additional accommodation either before or after your cruise.? Ask us to design your Seychelles tailor-made itinerary with no worries, no hassle, sit back and relax and leave it to the real Seychelles experts.
Here are just a few examples of suggested itineraries:
Stay 5 nights Ephelia Resort, Mahe + 7 nights Pegasus Cruise
Stay 2 nights Hilton Northolme Hotel + 7 nights Pegasus Cruise + 5 nights Denis Island
Stay 3 nights Anse Soleil Beachcomber Hotel + 7 nights Pegasus Cruise + 4 nights L'Archipel Hotel
Send your Cruise & Stay request to Seychelles Travel via our Quotation Request page.