Seychelles Pegasos Discovery Cruises 2019 & 2020
Highlights include the islands of Mahe, Praslin, Cousin, Curieuse, La Digue, St.Pierre and Moyenne
Book now for 2019 & 2020 - sailings throughout the year - 10% Early Booking Discounts
Click on your preferred cruise window below - 8 day, 5 day or 4 day:-
- 10% Discount Offers on all Pegasos 8, 5 & 4 day island cruises during the following dates:-
- Summer Cruises - taken between May & October 2020 - latest booking date is 31 January 2020
- This offer cannot be combined with other Pegasos offers and subject to availability at time of booking
- Honeymoon Package: 25% cruise discount for the bride! - a welcome bottle of champagne, fruit basket, a special candlelit dinner on board plus a "Memories" gift on departure. Please note that you have to be on board within 6 months of your wedding date
- 10% discount for Wedding Anniversary couples who have spent their honeymoon on board a Variety Cruise vessel
Fabulous Seychelles - With a choice of three Seychelles Discovery cruise programmes of 8, 5 or 4 days, discover and capture the full natural beauty of the exotic Seychelles islands from the comfort of your cruise ship. Sail amongst these magnificent tropical islands and be amazed by the soft white beaches, warm turquoise waters, verdant rainforests, giant tortoises, unique species of flora and fauna living naturally amongst gigantic nature carved rock formations. This is Seychelles discovered in a relaxed and leisurely as never before.
Pegasos Accommodation Details - Pegasos accommodates up to 44 guests in 21 pleasantly furnished outside cabins with Queen size double or Twin beds.
- Sun Deck - 2 Category C cabins (each with twin beds) & 1 Category B cabin (double bed)
- Upper Infinity Deck - 2 Category A cabins (each with twin beds)
- Main Riviera Deck - 12 Category A cabins (6 double & 6 twin), 2 Category Premium cabins (double), 2 Category B cabins (twin) Ocean Lower Deck - Zen Spa
- Triple accommodation - in Categoty A cabins: 113T 114T, 115T, 116T
Life On Board:
Infinity Upper Deck - Indoor Main Lounge & Dining Room - the main lounge has comfortable sofas and a full service Bar, this area being the social centre of the ship with daily briefings on destinations for that day or in which to relax with a good book from the library.
The adjoining dining area has large windows providing fabulous views of the islands. All guests can be accommodated in one sitting with a high standard of cuisine with some local flavours. The lounge and dining areas have natural wood flooring, comfoartable sofas with soft fabrics and warm colour tones.
Infinity Upper Deck Outdoor Dining Area - Unassigned seating for for all guests with generous buffet dining space. Partially semi-covered, or fully opened areas, guests can chose their preferred seating. Cold and hot buffets with an International flavour to be enjoyed from your comfortable deck chairs. The rear area enables guests can enjoy al fresco meals.
Unassigned seating allows easy mingling and the joy of sharing breakfast, lunch, or dinner with different new friends. Food is served at the table or displayed on the state of the art hot & cold buffets, also including an “a la minute cooking” section. The menu is international, with a focus on local specialties.
Enjoy magnificent sea views from 240 m2 of open-deck furnished with comfortable deck chairs.
Sun Deck & Outdoor Bar - providing a generous area from which to view the beauty of the Seychelles islands. From the stern area, guests have access to Pegasos transfer boats for island excursions, swimming, snorkelling and diving, weather and anchorage permitting.
Your Seychelles Cruise Experience:
The essence of our Pegasos Seychelles Cruise programmes is for guests to discover the natural magic of the Seychelles. Seeing is believing in this wonderful world of small tropical islands scattered around the warm seas of the Indian Ocean.
Seychelles is a destination full of surprises and variety. No two islands are the same. See the hundreds of palm fringed soft white sand beaches with clear turquoise warm seas, friendly local people with their quaint customs and a whole range of diverse indigenous flora and fauna.
For example, take the giant Coco de Mer palm nut - the largest in the world - found in the Vallée de Mai on Praslin Island, where, we are reliably informed, General Gordon of the Sudan discovered this lush primeval valley in 1800 and aptly named it "The Original Garden of Eden" - now a Unesco site.
What can compare meeting up with one of the many thousands of giant tortoises that roam the Seychelles islands? How did they arrive on these isolated islands 1000 miles from any other land mass? Your Pegasos Seychelles Cruise gives you the opportunity to unravel the mysteries of these fascinating creatures and so much more within these romantic and beautiful islands.